Junior Graphic Designer Luxury Lifestyle Business
Junior Graphic Designer required for high-end luxury sports and leisure lifestyle business. Hybrid FT. SW London. £28k + bonus. 3 years’ experience
Our client, a high-end highly regarded luxury sector brokerage business, with an international presence, is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer with a minimum of three years of relevant experience.
The successful candidate would be responsible for the production and delivery of all brand and commercial collateral, alongside a senior designer and marketing department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for design, who is looking to start a career in luxury marketing. The right candidate will be a creative, diplomatic and self-sufficient team player, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. They will have flawless attention to detail, and have the ability to work both reactively and proactively and to tight deadlines
Essential skills are InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Office
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and edit templated documents
- Be able to manage own workload in the absence of a senior designer
- Work with external agencies as necessary
- Ensure image and video drives are managed correctly
- Editing imagery
- Create print-ready artwork/adverts where required
- Create graphics for use on social media
- Support marketing team with events as required
Please complete the form below to be considered for this role.
(If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please contact your consultant directly)