Head of Marketing Interiors
Are you a seasoned marketing professional with a passion for interiors, architecture, antiques, and furniture design? Do you have a proven track record of crafting visionary marketing strategies that drive brand growth and customer engagement? If so, we invite you to apply to work within an award-winning interior design studio as the Marketing & Customer Engagement Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years + experience industry experience (architecture/interior design/furniture) and relevant marketing experience, and reside within a commutable distance from the Chelsea office. They should possess the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. In addition, the candidate should have established connections within the design world media and be a strategic thinker, focused on long-term growth and the bigger picture.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive press and media strategy in line with the companies interior and product design goals, including messaging and key press collaboration.
- Manage photography and content strategy.
- Lead digital marketing efforts for brand awareness and sales.
- Guide website optimisation for conversion.
- Create a customer engagement strategy.
- Develop an event and showcase strategy.
- Build and manage strategic partnerships.
- Oversee digital partner relationships.
- Ensure marketing collateral aligns with the brand.
- Act as a brand spokesperson at events.
- Analise marketing results.
- Manage the marketing budget effectively.
Please complete the form below to be considered for this role.
(If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please contact your consultant directly)