Account Manager Communications Agency
As an Account Manager, you will enjoy London’s top hospitality and work with a team of passionate individuals. You will need strong relationships with journalists and excellent writing skills to promote our clients effectively. Managing a small team, you will be responsible for implementing PR strategies and organizing events. You will have a strong history of building relationships with top journalists across the UK and be skilled at connecting with influential figures and experts in the media.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage designated clients and team of Account Executive, Account Assistant and Intern
- Serve as primary contact for press requests.
- Develop and maintain media relationships and pitch clients to print and digital media outlets.
- Manage and grow key client accounts to establish long-term partnerships for PR, content, digital, and social media services.
- Lead agency and campaign development meetings, ensuring preparation, note-taking, and follow-up.
- Assist with proposals and pitches.
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Oversee implementation of communication plans, including research, press releases, copywriting, awards entries, and event management.
- Manage media promotional activities, such as competitions.
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness through monthly client reports.
- Plan and manage events, including photo calls, press conferences, launches, and training days.
- Attend industry events and entertain media targets.
- Proactively identify publicity opportunities to maximise coverage.
- Ensure effective time management for each client account.
Please complete the form below to be considered for this role.
(If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please contact your consultant directly)